What we can offer schools
LTA accredited coaches
Northampton Tennis Coaching has been working with schools throughout the area to promote the benefits of tennis to a younger generation. All of our lessons are structured and we are adhering to the standards set out by the Lawn Tennis Association to promote safeguarding.
All our coaches are LTA registered and we are approved by OFSTED. We work alongside the LTA's Safe to Play campaign that ensures our venues are safe, our coaches are qualified and safeguarding is always in our sights. We work with Part 8 Consulting with regard to all our safeguarding training.
Everyone should have access to this great British sport that promotes fitness and fun and we work with and coach groups and individuals of all ages. If your school is interested in hearing more about how we could work together contact me.
What We Offer:
1) Key Stage 1 Skill Development - This a 6 week block of lessons for Years 1 & 2 working on the key skills needed to play tennis. (Balance, Reactions, Control, Accuracy, Teamwork/Rallying, Scoring)
- 25.00 per class / per session
2) Key Stage 2 Mini Wimbledon - This is organised in two stages (Practice / Tournament)
In the practice sessions the school can book as many sessions as they would like, 4-6 per class is ideal, a minimum of 2 is required. In theses sessions the coaches will teach the kids all the rule of tennis, and some helpful tips for the competition.
In the tournament phase, the school will need to arrange transport to one of our local tennis clubs. There we will run a tournament for each year group and award medals for 1/2/3rd.
- 25.00 per class / per session.
3) Before/AfterSchool Clubs
- 35.00 per session or parents pay 5.00 per session.